Celebrity chef and original Food Network star Guy Fieri has recently teamed up with Keurig and Single Cup Coffee to offer eight new varieties of beans for the caffeine addict in all of us. Known for his bold sense of style and over the top personality, Guy Fieri’s Flavortown Roasts™ offer unique and powerful flavor profiles to start your day off right.
Fieri says of his new roasts, “Really good coffee’s always been super important to me. It’s gotta be the real deal with big bold flavors.” And what kind of boldness should you expect from Guy’s latest venture? These 8 brews are designed to delight the senses:
- Bananas Foster: “Sweet banana, caramelized sugar and cinnamon flavors—brings me back to my days as a flambé captain!”
- Caramel Apple Bread Pudding: “All the flavor from my righteous Caramel Apple Bread Pudding stuffed into your mug.”
- Chocolate Mint: “The rich and creamy taste of chocolate and cool, fresh mint is perfect any time of year.”
- Guy’s American Diner Blend: “One thing you know about a diner is that they’ve got a great cup o’ joe…so here you go!”
- Hazelnut Cinnamon Roll: “Toasted hazelnut and big cinnamon flavors make this brew dessert in a mug.”
- Hot Fudge Brownie: “My chocolate on chocolate Hot Fudge Brownie coffee comes to you straight from Flavortown!”
- Redwood Roast: “Big, bold and strong like the mighty redwoods, this French roast will get your engine started.”
- Unleaded Decaf: “Full of rich medium roast flavor, just packin’ a little less horsepower.”
Whether you’re working from your home or trying to caffeinate for long days at the office, Fieri’s new roasts definitely won’t disappoint. A 16 pack of Guy Fieri’s Flavortown Roasts™ is currently available online at Amazon.com for $13.95 plus shipping costs.
Contributing Editor, Jor-El Caraballo is the editor of ManeManblog.com, a New York City based lifestyle blog that aims to help men embrace their own personal sense of style and confidence. Started out of his own personal journey to find information and support for his hair, Jor-El created MANE MAN to help guys learn from his personal challenges and trials with grooming products. Affectionately known to his readers as “MANE MAN”, Jor-El covers everything from the best in grooming and shaving to culture, lifestyle, fashion and health.